Friday, February 26, 2010

Europeans...

Europeans do some really cute things that take me back to fifth grade...

*Pencil bags....everyone has one that they bring to class filled with pens, pencils, markers, rulers and so on. In fifth grade I had a Winnie the Pooh pencil bag.

*Sweaters....everyone wears sweaters not sweatshirts. Girls are always wearing cardigans and the boys like to wear v-necks or sweater vests. In fifth grade I wore a cardigan instead of a sweatshirt.

*Leggings...your not European unless you wear leggings at least once a week girls. They say its a trend coming back in and they aren't behind, like it came back in the US five years ago. I loved to wear leggings, bight bold colors and crazy patterns until the fifth grade.

*Reeboks with the strap...yes they wear Reeboks with the strap, high-tops, sneakers, crazy colors, bold patterns, they wear it all. I wore white Reeboks with the Reebok symbol in blue in the fifth grade.

*Purple...its a very popular color amongst the boys and girls here. The girls wear a lot of purple shirts and scarves, boys wear a lot of purple hats and jackets. In fifth grade I had a purple jacket with purple mittens.

So at the gym, they don't wear shorts they wear spandex or sweatpants. I just started wearing my running pants and leggings, I blend right in.

I have a sweater crush on this kid...hes so cute, he likes to wear sweater vests with a tie and collared shirts all the time. It is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment