Saturday, January 16, 2010

SURPRISE!!

So today I went to the gym. I lifted and then went swimming. So I hung my towel on the hooks in the girls locker room by the shower for when I got done. So I go swimming for 45 min and then go into the locker room and take a shower. I go to where I put my towel and find that its not there. So im wandering around looking for my towel when this naked lady starts talking to me in Norwegian and i was all like i speak english, trying not to stare at her. She asks me what i was looking for and i explain to her that i couldnt find my towel, all the while she is still standing there naked talking to me. She tells me to look in the sauna because there were some ladies in there and they might have taken my towel. So i open the sauna door and to my utter surprise there are three naked ladies with oil all on them, legs spread open for all to see. So i quickly drop my head and quietly ask if they have seen my towel. The first naked lady then comes up from behind me and tells them what im asking them in norwegian. Then one of the naked, oily ladies was all like yeah i think i do have your towel, you can have it back when im done. In the mean time you can use mine, its still clean. Still staring at the floor, i quickly mumble a thanks and retreat back to my locker. After she was all done with my towel, she kindly gave it back to me. I think i need a new towel, no amount of laundry soap will fix that.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kayla. It's so funny to read that story. It was even more funny hearing you tell it on skype this morning. What a riot. I can't wait to come over there and spend some time with you and Kelsey.

    ReplyDelete