Monday, January 11, 2010

Today...


Today I went to my first class only to find out it was canceled. The good news is it wasnt just me who thought we had class. The teacher didnt post anything on Frontier (BlackBoard) to say he wasnt starting class until next week for the other exchange students who havent arrived.


Once I left school I stopped at the gym and worked out (the fourth day in a row!) and then came home and took a nap. All of the walking and working out has tired me out.


I made homemade soup for dinner! Its really not a flavor, just veggies and noodles with chicken flavoring in it.


Watched Boondock Saints before my nap.


Read the rest of Of Mice and Men.


It was a good day today....SUNNY! all day long...until the sun went down at 4.


Ohh sun how I miss you....

No comments:

Post a Comment