Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Walking...Walking...and more Walking


This morning I went downtown to register with the police, and it took me 30 minutes to walk to the police station. I don’t know if it’s just me, but it seems like it takes 30 minutes to walk everywhere from my house. It was really cold outside, and my nose was running (of course I didn’t have a tissue) when I finally got to the police office. The line was so long, I waited in it for half an hour and left, without getting my passport signed. On the way home I stopped at the grocery store for some real food. Not that I got much because I had no idea what half of the things were. The labels are in Norwegian for the most part and the store seemed to go in no particular order. So I only got some cereal that is like cocoa pebbles, milk that I believe is skim but have no clue, some sugarless apple juice, and fruit and veggies (I promise to eat veggies every day mommy). After walking for an hour in the freezing cold I dragged myself home and against my rule of no sleeping during the day to get on their time schedule, I took a nap. When I get home I’m going to be in really good shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment