Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Wicked Witch of the West

My roommate is a *****! and I dont even know her name. She told me the first night that I arrived, but I dont remember and nor do I care to know. She has her shit everywhere and made no effort to make room for me. I get one little cupboard in the bathroom and she gets the other cupboard, all of the hooks, and a shelving unit. In the kitchen I get two cupboards and two drawers and she gets the rest. In the refrigerator I only get two small shelves and one in the door. She gets the rest. She is rude beyond rude. She hand washes her clothes by hand and has a drying rack that she sets in the shower area to dry...for days! What is wrong with her room? When Kelsey knocks on our door she always tells Kelsey to find out for herself if Im home when she knows that I am. I really dont want to seem like I'm bitching to much but her and her boyfriend need to find a time when Im not home to do their activities...it really makes me want to throw up when I hear her bed banging into the wall.

1 comment:

  1. You should claim more space while she is gone. Not much just a little more in each place. Although that is passive aggressive so . . . maybe not. :)

    ReplyDelete